Examination and Promotion
Examination & Promotion
- Examination will be conducted strictly as per model laid by C.B.S.E.
- As per the guidelines given by CBSE, the exam will be conducted in four terms. Periodic Assessment I, Half Yearly, Periodic Assessment II and Annual Examination.
- Nonappearance in any of the exams will be penalized
- No re-examination whatsoever may be the reason will be conducted.
- A student absent from any examination will be considered as failed in case of sickness, a doctor’s certificate must be produced for the consideration of the matter.
- As per C.B.S.E Norms minimum "D" grade is to be scored; else the child will be declared fail.
- Answer book except those of annual examination will be sent to parents/guardians with request to scrutinize the answer book of their ward carefully and to take all measures to improve his/her academic .
Rules in Case of Absence
- It is compulsory for students to achieve 90% attendance in each term in order to be eligible to take the end-of-term assessment. This stipulation can only be relaxed on genuine medical grounds at the sole discretion of the Principal.
- Leave may be granted in case of extreme emergency only. On special request from the parent /guardian in the leave record column provided in the diary itself.
- No leave will be entertained during examination time. For consideration the condition should stand as serious as illness of the student or demise of any close relative.
- A student who is found to be habitually absent without any reason or explanation from parents/guardian is liable to have his/her name struck off from the roll of the school register.
- A clear calendar months’ notice in writing or a months fee in lieu of notice must be given before the pupil can be withdrawn. On clearing all the dues of the school, school leaving certificate will be issued.
- Admissions are made on full year basis and the parent/guardian is required to pay charges for the full year.
- No remission in charges will be allowed on any account.
- Misconduct & Indiscipline ( both inside & outside the school).
- Unsatisfactory academic performance.
Failing twice in same class especially if he/she is above age for that class.