1. To provide a rich, stimulating and caring environment in which the child feels happy, safe, secure and confident.
2. To help all children to be happy, confident and enthusiastic learners.
3. To encourage creative, enquiring minds.
4. To enable each child to reach their full potential by fostering self-esteem and a sense of achievement.
5. To encourage the development of skills and attitudes to promote lifelong learning.
6. To provide high-quality teaching and learning experiences to enable all children to achieve highest possible standards in all areas of the curriculum which is broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated and also meets the needs of all children with special educational needs.
7. To continuously review and monitor our practice to raise standards.
8. To respect and care for the school environment and the local community.