1) The application form will be issued for the new admission from the school office.
2) The duly filled form should be submitted to the school office with other relevant documents within the date informed by the Management / Principal.
3) Admission procedure will be recorded as completed after verification of the documents and deposition of the required fee.
4) 25% of seats are reserved for BPL students which may be filled in after the permission of DEO.
Enclosures required for admission –
The copies of the underwritten certificate are required for the admission –
1) Birth certificate (Original and Xerox) - Nursery to Class I
2) Marksheet (Xerox) - PP I onwards
3) Transfer Certificate (original) - Class II onwards
(Out of district / state, counter signature is required)
(Out of country, counter signature from embassy is required)
4) Copy of Aadhar card of parents & child.
5) Migration Certificate (original) - Class XI
6) Caste certificate (original & Xerox) - All classes
Required age limit
Nursery - 2.5 years – 3.5 years
PP I - 3.5 years – 4.5 years
PP II - 4.5 years – 5.5 years
Class I - 5.5 years – 6.5 years