• Registration will be done online only. Registration charges of Rs. 200/- is payable at the time of admission.
• Filling and submission of online application form does not guarantee admission to the school. Admission is subject to Vacancy and due process.
• Admission will be granted only after post verification of documents and payment of requisite fees.
• Even student of the same institute may be refused admission for lack of expected percentage of marks, character & attendance.
• Applicants suitable for admission will be intimated for the completion of admission normalities by depositing the required fees and other charges along with necessary relevant documents.
• No direct admission to class X and XII is possible as per direction of the CBSE.
• 25% of seats are reserved for BPL students which may be filled in after the due permission of DEO if subject to vacancy of seats.
• Any incorrect information furnished will result in the cancellation of the admissison of your ward at any time, even after commencement of the session.
• Nursery 2.5 years to 3.5 years
• PP I 3.5 years to 4.5 years
• UKG 4.5 years to 5.5 years
• Class 1 5.5 years to 6.5 years
The copies of the underwritten certificate are required for the admission:-
|• Birth Certificate (Original & Xerox):||Nursery to class 1|
|• Mark Sheet (Xerox) :||PP I onwards|
• Transfer Certificate (Original) :
|Class II onwards|
(Out of District/ State, Counter signature is required,
|• Copy of Aadhar card of Parents & child|
|• Migration Certificate (Original) –||Class XI|
|• Caste certificate (original & Xerox) :||All classes|
|• Residential Proof :||All Classes|