• The application form for the new admission will be issued with the payment of Rs. 150/-
• The form duly filled in should be submitted to the school office with relevant documents within the last date decided by the management.
• Admission is granted subject to vacancy.
• Even student of the same institute may be refused admission for lack of expected percentage of marks, character & attendance.
• Applicants suitable for admission will be intimated for the completion of admission normalities by depositing the required fees and other charges along with necessary relevant documents.
• In classes X and XII admissions are not granted as a matter of policy.
• 25% of seats are reserved for BPL students which may be filled in after the due permission of DEO if subject to vacancy of seats.
• Nursery 2.5 years to 3.5 years
• PP I 3.5 years to 4.5 years
• UKG 4.5 years to 5.5 years
• Class 1 5.5 years to 6.5 years
The copies of the underwritten certificate are required for the admission:-
|• Birth Certificate (Original & Xerox):||Nursery to class 1|
|• Mark Sheet (Xerox) :||PP I onwards|
• Transfer Certificate (Original) :
|Class II onwards|
(Out of District/ State, Counter signature is required,
|• Copy of Aadhar card of Parents & child|
|• Migration Certificate (Original) –||Class XI|
|• Caste certificate (original & Xerox) :||All classes|
|• Residential Proof :||All Classes|