AIS works on the belief that every child should be given an opportunity to use the school transportation. We strive to accommodate all our students through a well-structured routing mechanism such that they reach the school on time and return to their homes safely and comfortably.
Our primary goal is the safe transportation of your child. On an average, our drivers have five or more years of experience within the district. We train them regularly to update on the latest traffic rules in the country and to remind them of the safety measures they need to follow as a part of the school transport guidelines. The drivers are required to conduct a pre-trip inspection of their vehicles before going on their assigned routes daily. Every vehicle has a vehicle monitor who ensures the childs safety. They too are given regular training on the various measures they must take in case of any emergency and the guidelines they must follow for ensuring the safety of your child. There are regular appraisals of the behavior of the drivers and monitors and any deviance from the set guidelines is seriously dealt with. We would therefore like to assure you that we care about your child and we are doing everything to ensure their safety during travel to and from the school.
- Bus facility shall be provided to the student based on the availability of the seat.
- Bus fees also will have to be remitted along with tuition fees. Bus commuters must carry bus pass. The Bus pass may be checked by the school authority anytime during the academic year.
- A student using the school bus is expected to be at the bus stop at least five minutes before the scheduled arrival of the bus. The students have to be on the correct side of the arriving bus.
- Buses will not wait for late comers.
- Students are allowed to use only their allotted bus and bus stop.
- The drivers are authorized to stop buses at the designated stop only, unless otherwise directed by the transport-in-charge/ officer-in-charge. The list of stops is prepared keeping in view the convenience of all.
- Students should not move around in the bus when it is in motion and should not come near the entry door until the bus has made a complete stop for getting out.
- Students must keep all part of their body inside the bus at all times. They should not put head or hands out even for waving.
- The lady security guards commuting the bus and student bus monitors are responsible for maintaining discipline in buses. Any serious offence must be reported to the principal.
- Throwing any unwanted things inside or outside the bus is strictly prohibited.
- Shrieking, shouting, unruly behavior is strictly prohibited. Courteous behavior is expected at all the times, otherwise school management will cancel the bus facility of the concerned student with immediate effect, if the concerned student found/ proved guilty.
- The drivers attention must not be distracted for any reason.
- Parents are not allowed to enter the bus under any circumstances.
- Students should complete eatables in school itself and should not eat or spill food in the bus.
- A clear month’s notice in writing, or a month’s fee in lieu of notice, should be given before a student can be withdrawn either from the school or the bus service discontinued.
- Student are not permitted to get the bus facility, if the relevant fee is not paid for continuous 3 (three) months.
- Students who would like to avail bus facility will have to apply for it in the prescribed form. Bus pass is issued for an academic session.
- ONCE THE BUS PASS IS ISSUED IT CANNOT BE CANCELLED AFTER 1ST OF OCTOBER OF ANY ACADEMIC YEAR. However, those who change their residence in the academic session can get bus pass reissued, if the bus goes through the new place of residence. If not, an application for cancellation of bus pass will have to be submitted one month before the date of cancellation.