• The application form for the new admission will be issued with the payment of Rs. 150/-
• The form duly filled in should be submitted to the school office with relevant documents within the last date decided by the management.
• Admission is granted subject to vacancy.
• Even student of the same institute may be refused admission for lack of expected percentage of marks, character & attendance.
• Applicants suitable for admission will be intimated for the completion of admission normalities by depositing the required fees and other charges along with necessary relevant documents.
• In classes X admissions are not granted as a matter of policy.
• 25% of seats are reserved for BPL students which may be filled in after the due permission of DEO if subject to vacancy of seats.
REQUIRED AGE LIMITS
• Nursery 2 ½ years to 3 ½ years
• LKG 3 ½ years to 4 ½ years
• UKG 4 ½ years to 5 ½ years
• Class 1 5 ½ years to 6 ½ years
ENCLOSURES REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION
The copies of the underwritten certificate are required for the admission
• Certificate (Original & Xerox) : Nursery to class 1
• Mark Sheet (Xerox) : LKG onwards
• Transfer certificate (Original) : Class II onwards (Out of District/State, Counter signature is required)
• Copy of aadhar card of parents & child
• Caste certificate (original & Xerox) : All classes
• Residential Proof : All Classes
• Two recent attested photographs : All classes
Note: Admission will not be valid till the above-mentioned documents are submitted even if the admission fee is remitted the admission will be only provisional till the above-written documents are deposited & found correct by the school authorities.